« Home | Counter productive » | Miles away, miles above / The vampire only wants a... » | Better than nothing » | And cross it out » | "And you cannot shape it / Cos it's reality, yeah" » | Activity » | I can feel it in my bones » | Dream about me » | R and R » | Responsible » 

Thursday, March 08, 2007 

A high note

In January and February of 2006, the first two months of my now-ending position, the tracing department had 227 completes. In January and February of 2007, essentially the last two months of my job, we had 783. That's 41% of the total number of completes for all of 2006.

Not a bad way to leave, I think.

Yeah, but did you fill out all your TPS reports properly? I heard you were having trouble with that.

I will cut you.

Oh, burn!

No burn intended. I hear office talk, I go with the TPS line. It's classic.

It is, it's true.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates