« Home | A life on the internet and the road » | Kicking a dead pig » | A bigot, a reactionary, a liar, and a fool » | Too perfect » | My most imaginary friend » | We will laugh, the day that Thatcher Falwell dies » | Politely terrorizing » | Derring-do » | Craggers » | Lots of fluids » 

Monday, May 21, 2007 

Having a laugh

As much as I love their other stuff, there are times I wish Underworld had made a record at some point where every song sounded something like Winjer. It's also one of the songs (along with "Jumbo") that makes me wish Beaucoup Fish was better than it is.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates