« Home | A bigot, a reactionary, a liar, and a fool » | Too perfect » | My most imaginary friend » | We will laugh, the day that Thatcher Falwell dies » | Politely terrorizing » | Derring-do » | Craggers » | Lots of fluids » | I may have done something rash » | Squalor Victoria » 

Thursday, May 17, 2007 

Kicking a dead pig

Okay, I'm going to stop after this unless something really juicy comes up, but this is just too good to pass up:



Whatever my problems with Hitchens sometimes, I sure am glad he's influential enough to get on CNN and tell the truth about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4

Hitchens vs. Reed on Hannity and Colmes. Please note: Falwell was an agent of regression, not change.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates