« Home | Politely terrorizing » | Derring-do » | Craggers » | Lots of fluids » | I may have done something rash » | Squalor Victoria » | “It seems to just be a list of rape and incest jokes” » | How to love yourself » | "Good music gives you a lot of own pictures in you... » | Cultural prisms » 

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 

We will laugh, the day that Thatcher Falwell dies

If I believed in Hell, I'd say that hypocritical, evil asshole was burning in it right now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates