« Home | Truckin' » | This is not a joke so please stop smiling » | See what I mean? » | It's sweetness that I'm thinking of » | Genius of love » | Losing my head » | Dreaming of gold and cocaine » | Epic panegyrics » | Good weekend » | "That room is fucking evil." » 

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 

The only kick in life is pumping that steel

Quick update: We went from Thunder Bay to Portage la Prairie, MN (another 800 or so KM), we're well on track to get to Vancouver when we want to without burning out too bad, we've seen lots of canola, I love both driving in Northern Ontario (so twisty! beautiful scenery!) and the prairies (bahn, bahn, Autobahn). We haven't even come close to killing each other, thanks. It's draining but a lot of fun. I've been reading Stephenson's The System of the World in my spare time. I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to normal life eventually. Emphasis on eventually.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates