« Home | This is not a joke so please stop smiling » | See what I mean? » | It's sweetness that I'm thinking of » | Genius of love » | Losing my head » | Dreaming of gold and cocaine » | Epic panegyrics » | Good weekend » | "That room is fucking evil." » | Conceptual whiplash » 

Sunday, July 01, 2007 

Truckin'

And on that note, I am hitting the road to drive to BC with my friend Joy, who is moving there. Back the 10th, possibly not back here until the 11th or so. We'll see. Have fun, kids.

FYI - I now have a cat - his name is Frank (the tank) and he is awesome (although a little skittish at the moment) - so watch the door when you get home. And don't worry I closed your door so he won't be getting into any trouble there while you're gone. Say hi to Joy for me and have fun with the rest of the trip.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates