« Home | We are so happy to have you join the team! » | I was looking for a job and then I found a job » | A tentative yes to ankle socks » | None more black » | Slight return » | I'm just way too tired » | Quick, look elsewhere! » | Being self important is all I have » | Whoopsy » | "Our baby is going to be French Canadian." » 

Friday, June 22, 2007 

Conceptual whiplash

So when Mark Millar sat down to do the Ultimates, he and Bryan Hitch decided to model some characters after real people. Ultimate Nick Fury, for example, was drawn as Samuel L. Jackson (with Jackson's approval). Guess who's apparently playing Nick Fury in the new Iron Man movie?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates