« Home | Miles Standish proud » | Rock hard » | Alike a spring rose » | 4642.4 KM later » | Sadly predictable » | The only kick in life is pumping that steel » | Truckin' » | This is not a joke so please stop smiling » | See what I mean? » | It's sweetness that I'm thinking of » 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 

Ugh

Back. Ontario too humid. Brain dying. Talk later.

The west coast is the best coast, Mathers. You should know this.

Welcome back!

Coasts are better than non-coasts, I think the message is here. I am ridiculously behind the times now, God only knows when I'll manage a Low entry... (knowing me, tonight, as a way of procrastinating on something else). It's good to be back! I look forward to catching up on Stylus et al.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates