« Home | Halfway there » | Doctor Hilarius would be proud » | Ups and downs » | "The Martians are always coming." » | Oh, shit! » | Heirlooms » | "I want people to be afraid of how much they love ... » | Eat the music » | Don't act so innocent » | Space dust » 

Friday, August 24, 2007 

The first step to a solution

I got this shirt in a Target in Cleveland, and although I like it I don't wear it that often. Today I wore it to work; at least five distinct times, people complimented me on it and asked where they could get one. Not what I would have predicted at all.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates