« Home | Lost at sea, until you find me » | I don't know what to feel right now » | "Just like a real social theory" » | And I never cared about whatever » | "Surprised or disappointed or ruined or bored with... » | Two things that are awesome » | But you're never really in love » | Firsts » | Process-like versus product-like » | Oh Ontario oh Jennifer Jason Leigh » 

Monday, October 29, 2007 

Sleek and beautiful

So it begins; I'm pleased as hell to be mentioned in Todd's wonderful Bluffer's Guide to Stylus, and our Final Seconds (of which mine is the last, probably because I handed it in first) is utterly fucking fantastic.

Edited to add: The ILM thread (start here) is pretty much what I expected, except with more praise. That's kind of nice.

Hey Ian. That's such bad news that Stylus is stopping. I'm sulking at the moment. Looking forward to your final piece.

Thanks dude, it should be up tomorrow/today.

Also, for my own future reference, Simon Reynolds seems to have noticed.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates