« Home | No noise » | That's how it starts » | Don't you know, baby » | Caught in the vortex » | You're killing me stop killing me » | Blood a Necklace » | When we're all fully grown » | We get on » | Slipping » | Did we go too far? » 

Sunday, January 13, 2008 

Disturbances

It seems like every time during my degree that I've had a strict deadline and some real work to get done, I happen to start experiencing some significant emotional turmoil that threatens to derail the whole thing. This turmoil is always unrelated to the events of my life, some kind of weird rootless feeling. I've decided it's an exceptionally baroque form of procrastination my subconscious is trying out.

I know what you mean. It seems the world is in sync against me getting anything of importance done.

Good luck.

Thanks... I've managed to get some significant work done since then, but it's still happening! Hope the world gets a little less organized against your projects as well.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates