« Home | Amusement is overrated » | 2007: Phosphorescent - Pride » | New venue » | Jury nullification » | Trying to catch up » | Give it back » | Piss-temology » | "I want to protect the people I've put in harm's way" » | Ten things you should know about dictionaries » | Eatings » 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 

Write infinite

My second review at PopMatters - which happens to be my second review of my favourite record of 2008 so far, Samamidon's All Is Well - is up today.

Good to see you've moved over to Popmatters. I've been writing for the books section for a few years now and I think it's a good mag.

I wonder where all the other old Stylus writers will turn up.

The other day, four of the five reviews on Pitchfork were by Stylus writers. I'm just sayin'.

And thanks - once I have a bit more free time, I definitely plan to start reading it on a regular basis... although I probably won't go quite as nuts as I did with Stylus, where I read everything (literally).

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates