« Home | Hairless » | Let's get this paper » | Oh you had to ask, didn't you? » | Guelph is not Staten Island » | Highly illegal » | I can stop any time I want » | BULLSHIT » | Don't worry about the government » | In this hemisphere » | We leave alone » 

Thursday, April 17, 2008 

Time can be overcome

The Hot Chip concert was pretty fantastic (except for the dickwads in front of me who just would not dance but wouldn't get out of my way either - cuddling is for non-dance music, guys!). My review of Constantines' Kensington Heights is up at the Village Voice.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates