« Home | (Echospace Reshape) » | Touched your hand in the blue of the swimming pool » | Thrilling heroics » | It's not much, but it's just enough to keep » | And I hate cough syrup, don't you? » | Something's gone wrong » | Crosseyed and painless » | Your je ne sais quoi » | Finally » | That'll learn me » 

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 

Too soon

The chorus guitar in "Bo Diddley" still sounds phantasmagorical to me. He wuz robbed, over and over again (the number of people over the years who needed to get right, John Darnielle style, is kind of staggering). RIP.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates