« Home | Be right back » | "I had fun." » | "Some men just want to watch the world burn." » | "The hammer is my penis" » | Like an outlet in an adobe hut » | Sustained exposure, increased risk » | Bigger than words and wider than pictures » | You've become like family » | Come outside! » | I'll maybe tell you all about it, someday » 

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 

Hollow

I should probably write something about Hillside (fun! despite deliberately not seeing any headliners!), but I'm too tired. Today my review of the new Alison Moyet went up on PopMatters, in any case.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates