« Home | Sandal tan » | Miasmic » | Hollow » | Be right back » | "I had fun." » | "Some men just want to watch the world burn." » | "The hammer is my penis" » | Like an outlet in an adobe hut » | Sustained exposure, increased risk » | Bigger than words and wider than pictures » 

Saturday, August 02, 2008 

Plus, deadlines

August is likely to see a drastically reduced amount of activity here, at least at first - I'm travelling a lot, and busy a lot too. I saw The Dark Knight again and it held up pretty well. I have a massive headache this morning and we're driving to Kincardine for some sort of reunion, so that's fun.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates