« Home | Tell me why » | Water rising over my head » | There when we arrived » | "even though the solution is to end" » | A moment » | In a world that's slightly less awesome » | General plea » | All the pieces matter » | I could write infinite » | I don't care if this sounds naive » 

Thursday, September 11, 2008 

“First of all, hello.”

Via Alfred, we have a profile of Alec Baldwin that reminds me why he's my favourite Baldwin (not that, no offence to Daniel's fine work on Homicide, there's much competition).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates