« Home | "even though the solution is to end" » | A moment » | In a world that's slightly less awesome » | General plea » | All the pieces matter » | I could write infinite » | I don't care if this sounds naive » | Better than TV » | A note on criticism » | I thought at the time it was clear; I thought at t... » 

Monday, September 08, 2008 

There when we arrived

My review of the fine new Tamas Wells album is up today. Now you can maybe understand what prompted my earlier post, eh?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates