« Home | A note on criticism » | I thought at the time it was clear; I thought at t... » | This is the best idea ever » | The ecstatic static » | Lovely » | The warm beds of beginners » | Go listen to this record » | Catching up » | A reminder » | The heat » 

Sunday, August 24, 2008 

Better than TV

This bunch of photos is probably my favourite account of the Olympics so far; some are funny, some are dirty, some are gruesome, some are inspiring. As a whole, it's enormously affecting and most of all human. What little of the games I did catch on TV were some of my favourite Olympics in years, probably partly because I don't really follow them.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates