« Home | USA! USA! USA! » | Nice streets above » | And aren't you happy, just to be alive? » | In retrograde » | Come back » | "Just dead flesh" » | Trust me / Believe me » | Brains » | You can't moan, can you? » | Been busy » 

Thursday, November 06, 2008 

Quick ones

- Neil Young has started a company to convert old cars to electric. Cool.

- My newest Village Voice review is up, this one on Free Blood.

- Michael Crichton has passed away. Huh. My condolences to his family, of course; he was a hack, but one I enjoyed in high school.

- According to Popbitch, never the most reliable source, Obama has said "Brothers should pull up their pants.. Some people might not want to see your underwear - I'm one of them." Which if true, is hilarious.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates