« Home | "Stop having boring tuna, stop having a boring life" » | Looking back 2008: Radiohead » | We ain't born typical » | In isolation » | I don't really liveblog » | More, give me more, give me more » | A free man » | Take it if it makes you numb » | Looking back 2008: Burial » | Stations » 

Monday, January 26, 2009 

Gorgeousness

i contributed again to the next installment of Memories Can't Wait, over at the Art of Noise; this one is about winter. Be warned: I use the word "fucking," and not in the "it's really fucking cold out" sense.

Well, we're getting another 16" of snow tomorrow...it better be good for something, you know what I mean?

Yeah, you guys get it even worse than we do. If not for the huge stretches of the states that don't really get winter, I'm sure it'd be just as much a part of the national identity as it is up here.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates