« Home | Looking back 2008: Burial » | Stations » | I don't remember saying » | TV diaspora » | Got live if you want it » | Limeys » | In defence of snark » | I was only dancing » | You won't be sad or broken tonight » | Plusses and minuses » 

Friday, January 16, 2009 

Take it if it makes you numb

My review of Free Blood's singles comp is up today at PopMatters. There are 25 minutes of some of the most sublime, perfectly accomplished music I've heard in a while on there; then there are 35 minutes of remixes.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates