« Home | Oh! How the dogs stack up » | Huckenpack » | Moderate or good, occasionally very poor » | I think my face is falling off » | Always, always; forever » | New horizons » | Looking back 2008: Phoenix » | Summer Jamz 09: Nick Southall & Ian Mathers–”Summe... » | Sturm und Drang » | Mister Wolf won't be returning to the farm » 

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 

Makes me feel glad that I'm not dead

Feel good hits of the 23rd of June, 2009:

Harpers Bizarre - Witchi Tai To
The Clash - Police on My Back
Explosions in the Sky - First Breath After Coma
Belle & Sebastians - Expectations
New Order - Vicious Streak
Aberdeen City - Mercy
Antony & The Johnsons - Hope There's Someone
The Mountain Goats - Hast Thou Considered the Tetrapod
The Go-Betweens - Right Here
Prolapse - Chill Blown



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates