« Home | But love, I couldn't hold it » | Yip yip yipyipyipyipyipyip » | Prepare your coffin » | I've said too much; I haven't said enough » | There is no way this is not going to be awesome. » | Yellow grid paper » | Black and white / Fading on » | Why do I try, why do I try, why do I try, why do I... » | Find summer homes fill summer throats » | Random universe » 

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 

I can't deny that I'm weak, sometimes

Feel good hits of the 18th of August, 2009:

Red House Painters - Moments
David Gray - This Year's Love
Phantom/Ghost - The Process (After Brion Gysin)
The Cooper Temple Clause - A.I.M.
The Long Blondes - The Couples
David Bowie - Sound and Vision
Belle & Sebastian - The Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner
Eszter Balint & Smokey Hormel - The Color of Your Eyes
R.E.M. - Departure
Hot Chip - A Family in Here

(there were three or four of these songs I wanted to use for the title; the Balint & Hormel track especially I've just been obsessed with recently)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates