« Home | All wrapped up in cotton wool » | Oh I guess it's Friday » | Ouch » | I knew I needed you so » | How will I know what I think 'til I see what I say? » | What are you talking about? » | Baby you've got to be more discerning » | A busy weekend » | Insha'Allah » | Our supply is finite » 

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 

"That's for her."

I have what you might say is a professional interest in this interview with John Darnielle (I'm reviewing the new album for PopMatters), but as a huge Mountain Goats I'd have found it compelling anyway. Darnielle really is one of the more fascinating guys working right now, and practically everything he writes is worth following; I have yet to read an uninteresting interview with the man. It makes me regret, again, that I was such a huge fanboy dork when I met him (especially given that I don't normally do that!).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates