« Home | I’m quietly confident » | Sometimes I realize » | "The Rosa Klebb of letters" » | I love it » | Am I Demon? » | A mixed blessing » | Killshot » | Sometimes he bears a striking resemblance to T. Rex » | Never you mind, death professor » | Slipped my mind » 

Thursday, December 03, 2009 

A silent storm

I know ambient dub isn't exactly everyone's kettle of fish, but I really hope at least some of you check out this Variant album (that I reviewed for PopMatters). It really is a gorgeous piece of work.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates