« Home | "The Rosa Klebb of letters" » | I love it » | Am I Demon? » | A mixed blessing » | Killshot » | Sometimes he bears a striking resemblance to T. Rex » | Never you mind, death professor » | Slipped my mind » | There are no words » | "I'm not bitter, I'm justifiably angry" » 

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 

Sometimes I realize

My head is about the explode from how late it is and how much I have left to do before sleep (getting up for work sucks and I can't believe most of humanity does it, so there), but here's a review of the quite excellent new Engineers album.

Getting out of bed to go to work is the most courageous, difficult act of my day.

Well, the first week is always the toughest for me... both in the physical sense, and in the adjusting to the fact that my life is no longer my own sense. Sigh. Stupid human existence.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates