« Home | "On a similar note, I can't get worked up over the... » | And speaking of the MP3 discman Pete talks about, ... » | I wholeheartedly second Pete's positive assessment... » | Shit. I just noticed that in that last entry I st... » | Speaking of emulating TMFTML, they've linked to an... » | The Minor Fall, The Major Lift has linked to enoug... » | Excellent piece by Marcello Carlin on Mike Oldfiel... » | Ah, this takes me back to my youth. A horrible, h... » | I've been reading Elf Only Inn tonight, and I real... » | Hands up, whoever didn't see this coming. » 

Monday, April 28, 2003 

This pretty much speaks for itself. At the risk of being disrespectful to all involved, I'd vote for De Marrais. If, you know, I was forced to vote.


Update: Apparantly my one peeve with blogger is that recent posts can't be specifically linked to - I'm leaving the link above alone for posterity, but for now, it's titled "No One Could Ever Stain" and it at, where else, TMFTML.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates