« Home | Fuck, it's Wednesday, isn't it? I completely forg... » | Ahh, fuck it: I have to start reading Bunsen. An... » | Interesting article on the closing of a swanky NYC... » | Mr. Southall analyses his name. » | "Harper said the Liberals' plan to legalize gay ma... » | The right side won the latest vote on gay marriage... » | I don't know if I linked to the article mentioned ... » | This whole name analysis thing has gotten some pla... » | The Worst Jobs In Science. Thank goodness I'm a h... » | It's come to my attention that my favorite current... » 

Friday, September 19, 2003 

Yeah, so after just getting in after the longest Ontarion board meeting I've ever been to, I'm saying 'fuck it' and just waiting until next week. I'm sure you're crushed.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates