« Home | "Your echolocation cannot defeat my musk!" » | "I have no taste for either poverty or honest labo... » | I'm intrigued » | Private spaces » | Book, cover, kettle, pot, black, etc, etc... » | Canada represent » | Yes » | Transparent, precise, muscular prose » | Free music » | Thoughts on Silent Alarm and others » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

Oh god yes

Trailer for A Scanner Darkly. It looks incredible. Richard Linklater, if you fuck this up, you're dead to me. But it looks like he hasn't...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates