« Home | Repetition » | Wrong place, right time » | Launch dept. » | The end is, as they say, not yet » | Oooh, burn » | What a mess » | In your dreams » | It's not all downloading » | Xtopher Marlin » | It's not the band I hate, it's their fans » 

Monday, March 07, 2005 

Poor kid

I randomly stumbled onto this story, about a kid who came out of a coma after listening to Green Day, while searching for something else. But the part that really gets me? When he got hit by that car, it was his birthday and he was on his way to the store to spend his birthday money. I have the feeling if he pulls through he may not want to celebrate his birthday for a decade or so.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates