« Home | Strong words » | At long fucking last » | No alarms and no surprises » | You're going to beat what up? » | Just the facts, ma'am » | More influential than Descartes? » | Old wounds » | Shoelaces » | "It ain't NASA-sarily so" » | Belgium » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

Head banging (against a wall)

My On Second Thought on Local H is up, and like most things that took too much work, it's not as good as it should be. Still worth a look, I hope.

Ian, you sexy beast – you're responsible for my ordering that Local H album used from Amazon.

(btw I MUST have a copy of the Belle & Sebastian comp you reviewed. Think you can burn it for me??)

I suppose, since you actually bought the Local H (jeeze, I hope you like it!). Hit me up in email and we'll figure stuff out.

Oh, and I still owe you big for "Time Fades Away", so I'll try to print up the set list all pretty and shit. Now let's stop talking about this in "public" before the RIAA extradites me.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates