« Home | Mystery piano man » | Monday morning » | "They're both nuts" » | Update » | Classix 10k Modern » | I haven't read enough » | I like "The Resume Shocker" » | The Floating World: My Favourite Chords » | Top fives » | Follow up » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Reorganization

Seeing as how I now use Bloglines to check most of the sites I read, and the links to the side are mostly used (as far as I know) so I can read them from places that aren't my apartment, I've eliminated redundancies. So if you used to be linked and now it looks like you aren't, check "Me@Bloglines" up there on the right first, you may in fact still be around.

And if you're someone (Joy) who uses my blog to read comics (Joy), you shouldn't worry as you can still find those comics through Bloglines (Joy). Just load the appropriate feed and then once it shows up on the ride side click the title again and the site will load. Oh, you'll figure it out (Joy). If there's anyone out there, that is, who does that (Joy).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates