« Home | Anti-anti-utopianism » | Slight return » | W.T.F. Dept. » | Scatterbrain » | International » | My lips are sealed » | The inevitable and useless "I'm sorry for your loss" » | Busy busy busy » | Perversity » | Oops » 

Thursday, November 24, 2005 

Dr. David Thorpe vs. Hipsters

Everyone's favourite music satirist (read: satirist about music, not satirist using the medium of music) takes on the knotty and complex Hipster taxonomy. Especially worth it for page two, the "Drawbacks of Friendship" for the Indie Fans type, which gave me a moment of "hey, I know assholes like that.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates