« Home | Scatterbrain » | International » | My lips are sealed » | The inevitable and useless "I'm sorry for your loss" » | Busy busy busy » | Perversity » | Oops » | A quick turnaround » | Cover me » | Turn my way » 

Thursday, November 24, 2005 

W.T.F. Dept.

Seriously, what the hell? I think my favourite is either the one where Batman is also Adam (in the Garden of Eden, naturally) or the one where the Metal Men are a guillotine in Revolutionary France.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates