« Home | I feel ill » | Mirrors and duels » | Previews » | Marginalia! » | No names, no details » | Twinkle » | You don't realise how much you've missed it until ... » | Put down like a dog » | Nautical disaster » | Dr. David Thorpe vs. Hipsters » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

Exposure

So the Village Voice has linked to my Seconds on Life Without Buildings' "Juno" (go to their site, scroll down to "Blog Rock", there I am - for now). Which is flattering, but also thankfully is about probably my favourite of everything I've had up at Stylus this year.

The Village Voice linked you - holy crap! That's fantastic!

That's *very* cool, Ian -- congrats!

Thanks, both of you!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates