« Home | You don't realise how much you've missed it until ... » | Put down like a dog » | Nautical disaster » | Dr. David Thorpe vs. Hipsters » | Anti-anti-utopianism » | Slight return » | W.T.F. Dept. » | Scatterbrain » | International » | My lips are sealed » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Twinkle

So I ordered, among other things, Arab Strap's Elephant Shoe from Amazon last night. And apparently it was just in time, because even though I'm ostensibly listening to something else right now (the new Remote Viewer disc), I can't get "Cherubs" out of my head.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates