« Home | Count your blessings » | W.A.S.T.E. » | Aww » | Thought for the night » | Slept on » | The dream is sweeter than the taste » | I almost forgot » | The world of magic » | And Gertrude Stein said, "that's enough" » | Mop to the crotch! » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

Motion blurs

In the car on the way home from watching Cannibal Holocaust, I saw my first shooting star.

Also, and this may say something unkind about my attention span, everything looks better through the window of a speeding car/bus/train. Especially trains.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates