« Home | Fantastically exciting » | The name not of the solution but of the challenge » | Realisation » | I'd like to see that » | Counterintuitive? » | Incredibly exciting » | Garnished with tasty files » | Torture and 24 » | Science is a process, not a bunch of facts » | I don't care cause I'm by myself » 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

Rail God

Anacrusis is always interesting, often amazing; but today's entry, one of the author's series of fifty posts (I assume) called "The Union" that's been slowly moving across all the states, made me laugh out loud at the end. Very well done, and like a lot of these pieces you wish you could read more.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates