« Home | Not actually that clever » | Double shot » | Diagnosis of a foreign frame of heart » | Voot! » | "Why am I not happy?" » | Early but late » | iPop » | Good Bible » | Practice » | No negotiation under duress » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Meeeeeeeeeeme!

I am bored and procrastinating, and so you all get another fill in the blanks doohickey. This one is about fours!

Four jobs I've had
Library Page
Special Grinder (in a forklift factory)
Arts & Culture Editor
Tracing Clerk

Four movies I can watch over and over
The Limey
The Big Lebowski
Spaceballs
Grosse Pointe Blank


Four places I have lived
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Kincardine, Ontario, Canada
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
(first of all, it doesn't say four different places; secondly, these are the only places I have lived for more than about a week at a time)

Four TV shows I like to watch
(current ones, presumably)
House
Bones
The Daily Show
The Office


Four foods that I like
The steak and mushroom pie made by a small "British" bakery right near my grandmother's apartment in Oakville
Curry
Chicken wings
Good lamb souvlaki

Four websites I visit daily
BBC News
CBC News
Something Awful
Stylus

Four things I want to do before I die
Get out of debt
Get rid of all the crap I don't need
Write enough
Settle down

Four places I would rather be right now
Nowhere, really. Maybe New York.

Four people I'm tagging
I don't really care who does one of these, but I will "tag" Jack (not least because he buys me beer in my hour of need, UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU BASTARDS)

Special grinder? Whoo.

Only about 20% as exciting as it sounds.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates