« Home | Swapping your blood with formaldehyde » | We live in cities now » | The suck » | Feel good hits of the 2nd of March, 2006 » | Why I love Warren Ellis » | I am not an alcoholic » | Makes the people come together » | Refine my altitude » | I drink it like coffee » | The mind boggles » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

“He was an uncomfortable man"

Fantastically interesting review of a new book at Edmund Wilson, the kind of guy who had a reach and talent most other critics (of anything) will always only ever dream of, up at The Times Literary Supplement.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates