« Home | Feel good hits of the 2nd of March, 2006 » | Why I love Warren Ellis » | I am not an alcoholic » | Makes the people come together » | Refine my altitude » | I drink it like coffee » | The mind boggles » | Adjustments » | Tummy therapy » | I'm not emo or anything, but... » 

Friday, March 03, 2006 

The suck

Is Blogger being extremely slow for anyone else today? Or is this just some sort of time dilation brought on by too much curry last night and then staying up until 4 am listening to nothing but grindingly heavy psyche-rock?

Also, Brad's back with a lengthy post detailing (among other things) a sensation I'm all too familiar with.

yeah, I'm not noticing any weird slowness here, but you're getting some crazy double-commenting action going on.

Yeah, Blogger keeps telling me the first one didn't go through, and then posting two when I try it again. HATE.

And it's still slow. Why they gotta be like this?

you should be nicer to Blogger. then it may like you better.

I'm sorry, Blogger. You know I like you, we've had so many good times together - please start working again.

(I just know this is when it'll get back to normal, and you're always going to claim it's because I apologized, aren't you?)

yes, because I have a habit of always being right.

Woah, shit - we've wandered into that perilous, twilight land where I can no longer tell if anyone is being serious or sarcastic or what.

I'm just going to assume you're actually always right, if that's cool with you.

muwahahahahahaha

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates