« Home | I drink it like coffee » | The mind boggles » | Adjustments » | Tummy therapy » | I'm not emo or anything, but... » | Why not smile » | Raspberries » | Progress » | For He loves me so » | "Your PM is a sissy" » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Refine my altitude

It's cool enough that Geeta Dayal is a great writer and used to work for Simon Reynolds during the writing of his excellent Rip It Up And Start Again book, but she got to interview Mike Thorne. And he played "Map Ref 41N 93W". Those who know how much I love Wire, and particularly 154, should be able to tell how much jealousy I'm feeling.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates