« Home | New crush » | Weaksauce! » | Tonight's results » | It's official » | Best possible result » | Pull yourself together » | The hills have eyes » | Blurry » | Why should we look back? » | Chocolate salty balls » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Hmmm

I note with no small amount of chagrin that if this CBC review of V For Vendetta is to be believed (and why wouldn't it be?), I have apparently been misinformed about the changes the script. So they apparently haven't switched to Nazis, which means pretty much all of my invective against the adaptation is misplaced. Boy if my face red. Still, it will make for a better movie (although it still beggars belief to say that the Wachowskis and one of their cronies could somehow make it as good as the source).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates