« Home | "slow-motion fade-to-black" » | Free, as in beer » | Quarter century » | What differentiates art from conversation » | Just what I need this morning » | I was drunk at the Funky Pickle » | Unsolicited praise is awesome » | Solitude » | Wednesday is Drunk Night » | Realisations » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

I'm not a materialist, but...

...I do wish I had more money. To buy what I am currently lusting after from Forced Exposure (which seems to be the cheapest place), I would need to have roughly $90 Canadian, before shipping but after the exchange (for 5 albums). Most of my tax return will go to my credit card, but I'm going to have to see if I can't splurge just a little tiny bit.

Five separate albums. I can't think of any five disc sets I'd want to buy.

my friend angela was asking me where to buy this last night.... weird.

where to buy what?

er i read AND typed that out all wrong. sobriety damnit.

she was asking me where in houston she could buy forced exposure stuff. She was talking about the record label... I guess you're talking about the online storefront.

Yep, and I'd recommend them - if you're in the US you can order any amount of stuff and shipping is only $4.50. They ship pretty fast and I've had no problems with them when I've used them.

Any idea what, though?

(I own two, but both were gifts)

I have Nuggets!

well...er, half of Nuggets. I have the box and book that came with it though. I have this too. A gift from my aunt a few years back.

I wouldn't mind having this, this, or this in the flesh (non-mp3 form), though.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates