« Home | Music is magic » | Train coming, I don't know its destination » | Hard work » | The Taquito Moment » | It's Tuesdays now » | Trying to forget » | It begins » | Seed » | Four and a half hours of sleep » | The politics of film » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

Realisations

Any desire I have to listen to M83 is more than adequately fulfilled by listening to Ulrich Schnauss' A Strangely Isolated Place instead.

I like Prince's "Black Sweat" a little less now that I know it's his new single and not some old obscurity dragged from the vaults. I'm not sure why.

Love Tara by Eric's Trip is a nearly perfect record.

I really need to get off my ass and order in a copy of Out Hud's S.T.R.E.E.T.D.A.D. (does anyone know what if anything that stands for?). And one of these.

I am going to start my Master's degree in Philosophy at the University of Guelph this September. How nuts is that? Juggling school, my job and a TA position should be fun.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates