« Home | I was drunk at the Funky Pickle » | Unsolicited praise is awesome » | Solitude » | Wednesday is Drunk Night » | Realisations » | Music is magic » | Train coming, I don't know its destination » | Hard work » | The Taquito Moment » | It's Tuesdays now » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

Just what I need this morning

It's possible our universe could be assimilated (and effectively obliterated) by a 'larger' one. Great. I'm going to go back to hacking up my lungs now, thanks.

I hope our universe is destroyed by a different universe before the peak oil theory takes place

I don't know, I was kind of looking forward to seeing all that mass panic.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates