« Home | Trying to forget » | It begins » | Seed » | Four and a half hours of sleep » | The politics of film » | Dirty hands shape the keenest minds » | Dirda! » | Indie fuxxor » | Hard at work » | So I just watched the Oscars.... » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

It's Tuesdays now

New singles, wherein I give out my first 10 of the year. Because if you don't like "Tell Me When To Go", we can no longer be friends*.







*(NB. Not actually true.)

sendmesendmesendme

oh, and I did have UA on my comp. I brought it to work with me today.

Even better, the video.

"Better" in the sense that (a) it's got the video, which is great, (b) the sound quality is better than the MP3 I have and (c) I can't send you the MP3 until I get home from work tonight. But I will absolutely send it then if you'd like.

I love everything about this song, from Keak's voice to the way E-40 says "look at the dark clouds".

good lord.

i love how E40's so obsessed with dreads.

and that track's gonna sound great in my car.

Yeah, I love that too. You want the MP3 tonight, then?

nah i gots it. thanks though!

If yours is actually decent sound quality, it's probably better than mine...

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates