« Home | Mulligan » | But people, people, we're not in love » | Either your emotions have an echo » | I've been crowned the king of it » | It makes me feel just rotten » | Good weekend » | I love living in the future dept. » | Might as well get started early » | Natural's not in it » | We was robbed » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

The anatomy of explanations

I know I'm coming late to this after both A&L Daily and the redoubtable Rachel have linked it, but this New Yorker piece about our reasons for giving reasons is so fantastic I'm going to link it too. On the one hand, it stands alone marvellously; on the other, I really want to go to the library and find a copy of Why?, despite my current reading backlog.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates