« Home | Said "who's the guy with the gun?" like I was invo... » | On a wall » | Girls are sometimes pretty » | Jam & Lewis » | Good for something after all » | I didn't even realise it was 4/20 » | On waking » | Riding ice cream trucks » | And I've never met anyone quite like you before » | Because the opposite of boredom isn’t interest, it... » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

The guy in the picture is John Foxx

A new Stycast is up. I'd like to get my hands on some stuff by Volcano, I'm Still Excited!!, but I'm not sure how to go about that.

ahahahahaha

i've actually got their self titled album on my work computer right here. I'll up it for you.

Nice! I wasn't fishing for anything, but that only makes you more awesome.

I have never heard anyone ever mention that band before. ever.

i tried to fish it out to people a year or 2 ago as being a cute little album, but my audience generally doesn't fall for that stuff. (I probably tried to get Brad to like it or something, LIKE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN).

I totally fall for this stuff! I can't download the album until I get home, but I have heard and love "In Green" and "Trunk Of My Car" in addition to the song I use in the Stycast.

oh my god you are going to die when you hear "New Brad". DIE.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates